«|[Proud of them…?]|»
He muttered, fingers running across the large scar marring nearly half of his face. Though covered with many unseen marks this was the one that caused most to stop and stare. Slowly he lowered his hand and sighed, head shaking.
«|[No, I can not say that I am proud of a great majority of them. Most are reflections of a rather unpleasant time in my history. Those that were earned through hunt and battle are mostly small and hidden from sight.]|»
- roaming-buki likes this
- transcendence-cloth likes this
- sartas-tribe said: Is your scars still hurts, Atka?
- derpywhitecloak likes this
- greycloakgraverobber likes this
- whitecloakwarrior likes this
- lost-in-the-desert likes this
- shanzathejourneyer likes this
- maratheblind likes this
- asktheelegantwanderer likes this
- pendulumdancer likes this
- frostbitten-fabric posted this